This very personal and exclusive experience will take you into the tantalizing region of Orvieto, Italy
Where you will come alive by discovering:
- The best person within you as you write the story you want to live.
- A nourishing journey where you will reconnect with your deepest desires.
- Beautiful vistas while enjoying flavors of your life that you want to savor.
- A chance to have meaningful conversations, starting with a book assigned exclusively for your group – to talk about, to learn from, to enjoy.
All while enjoying the company of like-minded women.
This tour is available for only 8 – 10 women, so become a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and leave all the planning, coordinating and decision making up to us
JOIN US IN BEAUTIFUL ORVIETO, ITALY
Details On This Wonderful Retreat
This Amazing Vacation Includes
- Ground transportation during the retreat time
- All meals
- Daily guided tours
- 24-hour travel support during the tour
- Entrance fees in Orvieto
- Yoga and meditation and one spa treatment
- Daily group learnings and discussions, plus one private coaching session
Travel insurance is strongly recommended especially trip cancellation coverage. Shop online for travel insurance at InsureMyTrip.com or go to TravelGuard.com, TravelersMed.com. Health insurance is required. Companies such as InsureMyTrip.com can provide you with different quotes on health coverage overseas as well as trip cancellation insurance. These links are for convenience only we do not endorse any programs or companies.
Does Not Include
Airfare, transportation from landing site (unless arranged in advance), personal shopping, travel insurance.
- 91+ days (from the first day of the trip): $1000 per person
- 61-90 days: 50% of the total price
- 31-60 days: 100% of the total price
* Price subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations in Europe.
Your investment in yourself is just $5,500.
If you reserve your space by February 13, 2019, your special price is $4995.
You desire an experience to renew, re-energize, and be excited about your life, so it is time now to invest in yourself.
Join this exclusive group of amazing women.
This retreat is for you if…
• You are an executive woman in a corporation or a business owner.
• You are driven and always giving.
• You have reached a point where you truly need some time for yourself.
Join us for a Week of Self-Care,
Reflection, Connection, and Renewal in Italy
Be a part of a special retreat just for you and a small, exclusive group of other executive women and business owners who have similar experiences and pressures from intense careers or businesses and want to add more fun and joy into your lives.
Meet Your Retreat Guides:
Executive Women’s Coach – Marybeth Gregg is the founder of the International Center for Women in Leadership. Her vast career encompasses consumer products, luxury goods, retail, pharmaceutical and financial services companies globally, where she was a human resources executive and consultant. Her passion is to work with women executives who are ready for more soul-filling experiences away from their daily stress and routine. Her quest for a more fulfilling purpose and mission in life is what propelled her to founding the International Center for Women in Leadership. She will guide and lead participants on this magical retreat to find true rejuvenation and clarity surrounding your own life desires. If you are ready for something more in your life, Marybeth is the guide to bring you to your own discoveries and renewals.
Travel Guide – Cheryl Alexander has been traveling to Europe, particularly Italy, for more than 20 years. Her interest in Italy, its history, art and rich culture led her to purchase property in the countryside near Orvieto, allowing her to spend more time there. Cheryl’s exploration of Italy include the regions of Tuscany, Umbria, and Lazio, as well as the areas around Venice, then south to Puglia and the island of Sicily. Her twice yearly trips to Italy have resulted in many friendships with the locals who are very generous in sharing the region’s hidden treasures with her. She continues to travel into Italy’s less traveled areas and enjoys sharing her discoveries with others.
Cheryl spends the rest of her time near the beach in San Diego, spending time with her two grandchildren. She’s an avid reader, health advocate, and community volunteer. Her career as a social worker brings an understanding of people’s needs to the tour business and she has over 40 years experience in the field of wellness.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
During this retreat, you will appreciate:
• The joyful benefits of having taken some much-needed time away from the pressures of your work and your life.
• The comfort of a week of Self-Care, Reflection, Connection, and Renewal.
• How making memories and having fun will sustain you and help you re-enter the reality of your future life with renewed focus and energy.
• How being with like-minded women sharing their experiences and wisdom will open up new ideas, avenues, and networks for you.
• Many times you are investing too much time and energy into your work and into other people, and not getting enough back for you!